Galley kitchens provide maximum efficiency for smaller spaces. We recommend light-colored cabinets and countertops to make the galley kitchen open and airy.
What to Prepare
1. If you selected the galley kitchen layout, you need to measure the width from wall to wall (edge).
2. Mark the position of your kitchen window/door relative to the wall. Measure the window size with trim included and the width from the wall to window trim.
3. Measure your house ceiling height.
4. According to the plumbing position, get to know your kitchen sink position.
5. Select your kitchen sink type (single/double basins, round/square, etc.).
6. Decide the kitchen appliances you will most likely use in your daily life: cook-top, hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc.