L Shape Kitchen Layout
L-shaped kitchens often feature one portion of the "L" as open counter space with a pass-through to a dining or living room to open up the entire kitchen space and create the impression of a larger area. For good reason, the L-shaped kitchen is one of the most popular layouts. It introduces a highly flexible design that can be adapted to many sizes and styles of kitchens.
What to Prepare
If you selected the L-shape kitchen layout, you need to measure the width from wall to wall (edge).
2. Mark the position of your kitchen window/door relative to the wall. Measure the window size with trim included and the width from the wall to the window trim.
3. Measure your house ceiling height.
4. According to the plumbing position, get to know your kitchen sink position.
5. Select your kitchen sink type (single/double basins, round/square, etc.).
6. Decide on the kitchen appliances you are most likely use in your daily life: cook-top, hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc.).