U Shape Kitchen
U-shaped kitchens are often surrounded by walls/window, with the sink often placed beneath the window. This layout has an open side that usually leads to the adjacent family room, breakfast area, or a combination of the two.
What to Prepare
1. If you selected the U-shape kitchen layout, you need to measure the width from wall to wall (edge).
2. Mark the position of your kitchen window/door relative to the wall. Measure the window size with trim included and the width from the wall to window trim.
3. Measure your house ceiling height.
4. According to the plumbing position, get to know your kitchen sink position.
5. Select your kitchen sink type (single/double basins, round/square, etc.).
6. Decide on the kitchen appliances you are most likely use in your daily life: cook-top, hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc.).